Is the Manipulation of Gold and Stripping it from the Treasuries of Sovereign States an Act of Treason?
1. Shanghai Gold Exchange and Shanghai Metal Exchange physical metals premia vs. LBMA pricing:
SGE Gold: +0.0 % premium vs LBMA
SGE Silver: +13.3% premium vs LBMA
SME Palladium +17.6% premium vs LBMA
SME Platinum +7.7% premium vs LBMA
2. Jim Rickards and Putative G20 Gold Expropriation
- Jim Rickards states that by 2020 all the gold of the G-20 nations will be confiscated and buried in a former nuclear bunker under a mountain in Switzerland to take it out of the global financial system. http://www.arabianmoney.net/gold-silver/2014/10/19/all-the-worlds-gold-to-be-confiscated-and-buried-in-switzerland-by-2020-argues-jim-rickards/
- Rickards sending-out a feeler for demonetizing gold also shaking weak hands out of gold positions (gold shortage a problem?)
- Rickards from LTCM which created a financial crisis in the late 1990s.
- Gold is (1) money and (2) primary indicator of fiat paper money inflation by central banks
- Gold is key problem for central money planners as they will always fail and wish to take away options from citizens when they create chaos
- BRICS and rest of world moving to gold backed money system - difficult to see how G20 could enforce
- Even China (of the G20) telling its citizens to buy gold and silver - recognition of the need to stabilize during coming monetary chaos
- Totalitarian, central planning regimes have always been against gold money - Stalin, Hitler detested gold.
- Stalin said he would make toilets of gold to get it out of the monetary system.
- Goal of gold confiscation is control of citizens through control of money - can't control gold money - problem for central planners and dictators
- Three monetary metals throughout history - gold, silver and copper
- Central issue is failure of global economy after decades of gold intervention and grossly destabilizing debt increase in fiat money system
- Confiscating gold like Mao ordering the killing of millions of sparrows in 1950s because of failed Chinese grain harvests for which he blamed sparrows
- MAO's problem with farm under-performance was central planning, socialism and removal of incentives from production
- Perennial problems of central planning - it always fails
- Killing sparrows led to even greater problems including locust plagues and 10s of millions of Chinese citizens dead from resultant starvation
- May as well confiscate thermometers too, as polar vortex is reputed to have caused slow Q1 GDP!
- Greenspan the central planner himself suggested manipulating gold as the monetary "thermometer" which could then be used to manipulate investor psychology http://news.goldseek.com/GATA/1258318800.php
- Central problem is central planning and complete capture of regulators and government by financial industry
- Confiscation of gold would be creating more centralized control (digital currency next) and ultimately even more destabilization and chaos
3. Gold Manipulation - Treasonous?
- Question of Treason - i.e. a breach of allegiance to one's country
- Short-circuiting gold market pricing ( and debt markets as gold impacts global interest rates) will lead to global stock market, debt market, and currency crashes
- Leasing gold out of central bank vaults through off-balance-sheet transactions removes critical life-boats from possession and makes countries vulnerable to complete monetary failure once crash occurs because they lack gold for new stable currency
- Massive wealth transfer beforehand to financial sector through generation of bubbles leading to collapse and the detriment of citizens and nation states themselves
- Ultimate collapse of nation-states which do not or cannot stabilize their currency with a sound money system
- Manipulating gold, leasing gold, subversive destabilization of monetary systems, economies, and entire countries
- Who has been participating in short-circuiting gold?
- Bullion banks:
- J.Aron & Co. (Goldman Sachs) - see pp. 123/124 of Ferdinand Lips' book Gold Wars: The Battle Against Sound Money as Seen from a Swiss Perspective
- JPMorgan - accusations re. their trading of silver on the Comex
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency derivatives report shows Citi and JPMorgan with large silver and gold derivative positions - See page 34 of 37 of Office of Comptroller of Currency http://www.occ.gov/topics/capital-markets/financial-markets/trading/derivatives/dq114.pdf
- Issue of who controls Citi and JPM - (Are controlling shareholders of these banks driving bank and ultimately NY Fed policy through control of NY Fed shares using these banks?)
- London bullion banks (opaque - cannot see trading by individual bullion banks)
- "...Central Bankers and their political proponents espouse a globalist ideology, meaning, they are internationalists in their orientation and motivations. They do not have loyalties to any particular country. They do not take an oath to any particular constitution. They do not have empathy for any particular culture or social experiment. They have their own subculture, with their own "values", and their own social hierarchy. They are a kind of "tribe" or "sect"; a cult, if you will, that views itself as superior to all others. This means that when the central bankers that run the Fed act, they only act with the intention to support and promote globalization, not the best interests of America and Americans. ..." http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-21/hidden-motives-behind-federal-reserve-taper
- Inciting leasing of central bank gold is destabilizing activity as leasing of strategic stabilizing asset which cannot be recovered in time of critical need by sovereign states during times of crisis
- Gold manipulation appears to be centrally steered by (1) Bank of England (the LBMA's physical gold market-maker) and (2) Bank for International Settlement (BIS) with cooperation of US Fed.
- BIS started in 1930s by BofE governor Montague Norman and Hjalmar Schacht of Germany's Reichsbank
- BIS and BofE facilitated theft of Czech gold by Germany in 1939
- Goal of many globalists is to integrate economies effectively under a "one world" monetary system but must equalize standards of living to do so
- Currency crisis with restructured monetary system further centralizing monetary control would be step in this direction
- Globalist organizations like CFR, Bilderberg Group, etc. promote greater world integration under corporate control
- Currently also using free trade agreements like the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) to drive trade tribunals with supra-national authority of corporate interests above domestic law of sovereign nations
- At least one of the elite bankers seems to admit working against the United States' interests (treason by definition):
- "... Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it...."
- page 405; Memoirs; by David Rockefeller http://www.amazon.com/Memoirs-David-Rockefeller/dp/0812969731
- "...The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency. ..."; Lenin http://quotes.lifehack.org/quote/vladimir-lenin/the-best-way-to-destroy-the-capitalist/
- These destabilizing activities are occurring without citizen approval and will result in currency failure & financial system chaos, starvation, and ultimately failure of nation states - against the interests of sovereign nation states and their citizens