Forecast (1) from the 3/10 private & public blog Update: "The decline continues into the next Solar CIT. We are lower into the 3/12 Solar CIT and WBOE ( week before Option Expiration) Low, reverse and rally into OE (Option Expiration) week."
Actual: We made a 3/11-13 double Low at the 3/12 Solar CIT and rallied into Option Expiration week as expected.
Forecast (2) from the 3/20 Morning Update:
"A rally into the last hour High today suggests the 3/21 Solar CIT will become a 3/23
High and then start a decline into end of next week."
- The next Solar CIT is on 3/21
- The next 7 Year/1800 TD Cycle major CIT
- The start of the 9 Days of Mother Divine CIT
- The 24 Square week Cycle High
- The Spring Equinox CIT, the first day of Spring
- A Super Perigee New Moon
- A Solar Eclipse
- Quarterly Option Expiration Day
- 180 Degrees from 9/19/14 Quarterly Option Expiration Day
Actual: We made a 3/23 major High in the 1st hour and declined sharply afterwards.
Forecast (3) from the 3/22 Raj T&C Weekend Email:
"The cycle bias is 3/21 weekend Solar CIT is a 3/23H and we decline into 3/27-30L at the 38 wk & 911 TD Cycle on 3/26+/-, the 3/27 Geometric CIT and 3/28 Mother Divine weekend CIT and rally into XXX Solar CIT."
Actual: From the 3/23 CIT High, we declined a whopping 69+ SP's into 3/26 Low so far.
The patriotic 911 Trading Cycle (TD) cycle:
5/12/04 Low-12/26/07 High -8/9/11 Low -3/26/15 Low
The proprietary Solar and Geometric Time CITs (Change in Trend, is High or Low) in the last 2 weeks (1-4 Cyan vertical lines on chart) continue to out perform:
- The 3/12 Solar CIT was the 3/11 major Low.
- The 3/16 &18 Geometric CITs were the short term 3/16 High and 3/18 Low.
- The 3/21 Solar CIT was the next 3/23 major swing High.
- The 3/27 Geometric CIT was the 3/26 Low so far
- The XXX Solar CIT will be the next High.
What's next: We should make a 3/27 Low +/-1 Trading Day at the 3/27 Geometric CIT and start a relative sharp rally into the next proprietary Solar CIT. Be ready as the next decline after that won't be pretty.
Other Markets: The Euro is Long term bearish.
The Euro continuous futures weekly chart closed slightly higher last week at 1.08.3, after making fresh 12 year Lows and solidly below major long term triangle support.
Similar to Crude Oil, mentioned on this blog back on Jan 14 and Jan 5, there was a large triangle hat had formed since 11/18 2005 Low. The 10 year triangle break in the 1st week of January 2015 projected a multi month decline to the 80-82 area in the coming months and years. A solid close below 99 support should lead to a retest of the 80-82 area. Euro is long term bearish. Vacation in Europe anyone?