Forecast: In my last 6/12 public post, I was looking for a "Friday-Monday 6/12-15 hard retest of the 6/9 Low at 2072 SPX"
Actual: We declined into 6/15 Low at 2072.49 SPX, retesting the 6/9 Low at 2072.14 SPX.
The 6/30 Time & Cycle (T&C) Cluster CIT
- 6/29-30 Medium term Geometric CIT (most important)
- 6/29 and 7/1 short term Geometric CITs (most important)
- 4/16 Symmetry Point Cycle due 6/29.
- Venus 120 Uranus 06/28.
- Venus 0 Jupiter 6/30.
- Mars Square Rahu 7/1.
- Bradley 7/1.
- The 19 TD (Trading Day) Cycle of Lows due 6/29-30L
- The 13 TD Cycle of Lows due 7/1L
- 8 Month Cycle of Lows: June
- The 350 TD Cycle due 6/29+/-
The 350 TD Cycle: 5/12/04L-699- 2/22/07H-351-07/15/08L-704-5/2/11H-347-9/14/12H-348-2/05/14L-351-6/29+/-.
Forecast from the 6/12 Raj T&C Daily Email: "The bias remains we are down in to 6/12-15 Time and Cycle Cluster Low, retesting the 6/9L at 2072 SPX (#1 on chart), then up to 6/23 High and the 6/23 Solar CIT (#2) and then see another decline into 6/30 CIT Lows (#3)"
Actual: We made a 6/15 Low, rallied into 6/22 High at the 6/23 Solar CIT and declined into 6/29 Low so far.
Conclusion: We should make a 6/30 T&C Cluster CIT Low+/-1 day and rally into my next proprietary Solar CIT.