Nope it is not interest rates, nope it is not Donald Trump, it is!
It is the CRUDE OIL crash, simple!
Jim Willie has good comments in the first 40 min of this pod cast.
Energy company ...
- Debt is blowing up (See energy element of HYG).
- Hedging at oil $100 is coming to an end.
- Iran coming back to the market, more supply.
- Saudi still providing massive supply.
- Oil tankers holding oil parked in the ocean are coming in to harbor to unload
- US dollar strength supports lower oil prices
- World wide DEMAND slump for energy or deflation.
- More oil being sold outside the US Dollar
- The Oil futures can not be manipulated easily as folks actually request and get delivery
And the Crude oil Channel break out south is near!
NOTE: readtheticker.com does allow users to load objects and text on charts, however some annotations are by a free third party image tool named Paint.net
"After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction as well as demonstrated to others that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market." ~ William D Gann
"People somehow think you must buy at the bottom and sell at the top to be successful in the market. That's nonsense! The idea is to buy when the probability is greatest that the market is going to advance." ~ Martin Zweig (The inspiration behind a number of Martin Zweig's methods came, from Jesse Livermore).
"If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn't be in stocks." ~ John (Jack) Bogle
"Investing should be like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement...go to Las Vegas." ~ Paul Samuelson
"The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell." ~ John Templeton