It looks like someone linked you here to our printer friendly page. Please make sure you go Back to Safehaven.com for more great articles just like this one!
Mish's Monthly Macro Update
With regular co-host Mish Shedlock & Gordon T Long
34 Minute Video with Slides
Mish Shedlock lays out some of the Key Macro Messages in his extensive writings over the last month.
- US Economy: Concerning Signals
- Concerns with what Industrial Production, Consumer Spending and Inventories to Sales are telling us,
- FOMC Meeting signals fewer and slower number of rate increases,
- The End of the Obamacare Lift for Employment,
- US Primaries Signal a Crisis in the US Social Contract.
- Draghi's Statement Fallout: "This is end of all the Cuts We Can
- Euro reacts fairly significantly,
- Concerns about EU Bank profits,
- ECB to buy Corporate Bonds.
- Strange Central Bank Policies: Confidence in Central Banks Becoming a Problem
- What May be Coming,
- Fiscal "Helicopter Money' and Guaranteed Minimum Incomes / Universal Income
- Gold - Has Broken Key Overhead Resistance
- Central Bank Policies of NIRP may be the catalyst,
- Precious Metals rise in US dollars may be only in the early stages
....and there is much, much more, in this fast paced 34 minute Video.