The one simple insight that will change the way you invest forever
Some of the greatest problem solvers in history -- Albert Einstein, for example -- know that the secret to solving complex problems requires simplicity.
Einstein's simple equation (E = mc²) revolutionized math and science because it offered a single simple solution to so many of the world's mysteries.
New research from EWI Founder and President Robert Prechter reveals that a relatively small (yet growing) group of investors has discovered a universal truth about investing that stands to revolutionize the fields of finance and economics.
Prechter's insight is simple yet counterintuitive. Here's a short clip from his recent presentation at a major investment conference.
In the rest of this 23-minute video packed with charts, figures and commentary, Prechter explains:
- How the impact of social and financial events like 9/11 and the Enron scandal on stocks is shocking in a different way than you think.
- The surprising relationship between interest rates and stocks.
- Why oil prices have zero predictive value to stocks.
- Inflation and deflation's impact on hard money.
- Central bankers' supposed power to turn trends.
- What new data says about the long-term viability of investment models based on earnings and value.
- The secret force that drives the investing decisions of futures traders, investment advisors, money managers, hedge fund managers and economists.
The full 23-minute video is online now and free to Club EWI members.
Watch Prechter's new 23-minute video now to discover the one simple insight that will change the way you invest forever. Hurry! It's free only for a limited time.
This article was syndicated by Elliott Wave International and was originally published under the headline (Video) How Market Losers Think - and How to Stop Doing It. EWI is the world's largest market forecasting firm. Its staff of full-time analysts led by Chartered Market Technician Robert Prechter provides 24-hour-a-day market analysis to institutional and private investors around the world.