From my last public post, the 6/8 geometric CIT (Change in Trend) was the 6/9 Low at 2072.14 SPX, right at the 14 week large sideways channel support.
From the 5/31 Weekend Email: "Based on 3 important cycles we see a sharp decline into the next major T&C Cluster due 6/12."
The 13 TD cycle of Lows and the 14 week largesideways channel.
I had 6/12 marked since the beginning of the year, when I calculated the various Time and cycles for the entire year and 6/12 showed up as a very long term Geometric CIT covering decades, 6/12 was also an important Time Square from 9/3/1929 and there are other Time squares shown below.
6/12Time & Cycle Cluster CIT (High or Low)
- 6/12 Solar CIT (most important)
- 6/12 long term Geometric CIT, covering decades (most important)
- 7/18/06L + 57 Squared = 6/10 (important)
- 9/3/29H + 177 Squared CD = 6/13 (important)
- Mars Passover Venus sine wave 6/11 (important)
- Venus Saturn sinewave 6/14
- Major Bradley 6/10 +/-3
- Mercury Direct 6/11 (Semi important)
- Neptune Retrograde 6/11
- Symmetrical Triangle Apex 6/11
- Vedic Mars enters Gemini 6/13
- 3/23H + 55TD = 6/10
- 5/22/13H+750 = 6/11, 9/14/12H+1000= 6/11, 5/2/11H+1500 = 6/10, 8/11/08H+2500 = 6/16, 12/2/94L + 7500 = 6/15
- The 911 TD Cycle: 3/17/08L -912-10/27/11H-911- 6/15L
- 13 TD Cycle of Lows due 6/12L
- 8 Month Cycle: June 2015 Lows
Conclusion: 6/9 was a geometric CIT Low, right at the 14 week sideways channel support andFriday-Monday 6/12-15 should be a hard retest of the 6/9 Low at 2072 SPX and then we rally strongly afterwards into my next proprietary CIT (turning point).