With Charles Hugh Smith & Gordon T Long
29 Minutes - 21 Slides
Charles Hugh Smith and Gordon T Long take "a walk down memory lane" as they review six predictions they made during Macro Analytic shows between 2012 and early 2014. With 21 slides they also explain what they learned from what they got right and what they got wrong.
The Six Predictions
- The Domination and Growth in Financialization,
- The Doomed US Middle Class,
- The Growth of Government Centralized Planning,
- What is Wrong With Japan and Lessons We Should Learn,
- What We Should Expect The Global End Game to Be,
- The Coming Retail CRE Implosion.
The Biggest Thing They Got Right
The collapse of the US Middle Class was notably right.
The Biggest Thing They Learned
- It tends to take longer to unfold than you think it will and then it happens suddenly faster than you expect,
- Never Underestimate what Governments and Central Bankers will do to maintain the status quo during times of distress.
There is much, much more in this 29 Minute video illustrated with 21 slides.