Mish's Monthly Macro Update
With regular co-host Mish Shedlock & Gordon T Long
34 Minute Video with Slides
Mish Shedlock lays out some of the Key Macro Messages in his extensive writings over the last month.
- US Economy: Concerning Signals
- Concerns with what Industrial Production, Consumer Spending and Inventories to Sales are telling us,
- FOMC Meeting signals fewer and slower number of rate increases,
- The End of the Obamacare Lift for Employment,
- US Primaries Signal a Crisis in the US Social Contract.
- Draghi's Statement Fallout: "This is end of all the Cuts We Can
- Euro reacts fairly significantly,
- Concerns about EU Bank profits,
- ECB to buy Corporate Bonds.
- Strange Central Bank Policies: Confidence in Central Banks Becoming a Problem
- What May be Coming,
- Fiscal "Helicopter Money' and Guaranteed Minimum Incomes / Universal Income
- Gold - Has Broken Key Overhead Resistance
- Central Bank Policies of NIRP may be the catalyst,
- Precious Metals rise in US dollars may be only in the early stages
....and there is much, much more, in this fast paced 34 minute Video.