Financial Repression, FACTA and US Taxation
38 Minute Podcast
JOHN RICHARDSON, is Canadian based lawyer with a specialized practice of US Taxation abroad for US Citizens. He is the publisher of the web site: citizenship solutions.ca. He tackles the following head-on with "no holds barred"!
You will never view US Taxation the same after listening to this 38 minute podcast.
- How citizenship taxation has made U.S. citizenship a disability in the modern world
- Why renouncing U.S. citizenship is an excellent investment for "U.S. citizens" not living in the U.S.
- How the U.S. "Exit Tax" triggered by renouncing U.S. citizenship operates to confiscate non-U.S. assets outside the U.S.
- How citizenship taxation imposes a "capital tax" on any country that has U.S. citizens resident in it
- How FATCA allows the U.S. to increase its tax based by expanding the definition of citizenship
- How FATCA lowers the international standard of human rights in the world
- How FATCA compliance costs will keep the poor countries poor
- The FATCA Sanction and the "Weaponization of Finance"
- FATCA English and FATCA Forms
- Why the U.S. will always prefer FATCA to GATCA
- FATCA and the future of the dollar as the major world reserve currency