34 Minute VIDEO
John Rubino and Gordon T Long discuss concerns with the financial engineering strategy of stock buybacks and what impact it is having on the capitalist system. In this 34 minute discussion they additionally focus on current Macro Economic developments and announced policy changes in Global Monetary Policy.
- Capitalist System & Buybacks - Is Financialization Destroying Capitalism?
- Draghi's Latest Bazooka,
- Japan's NIRP - Our Future?
- What the US Primaries are Telling us about the Broken US Social Contract.
Capitalist System & Buybacks
Gordon T Long speculates on some surprising possibilities in answering the following:
- Who is actually buying the bonds the corporations are issuing ?
- Why - When they are getting more expensive?
- How are they are doing it?
- What does it say for the future of the Capitalist economic growth when all investment is going into buybacks and not into top-line growth and Capex Investment which is now considered "Risk"?
Is NIRP in the US' Future?
Are Government's Planning on Buying the Markets? (Are They Now?)
.... there is much, much more in this interesting 34 minute podcast discussion.